How to play
- Simply mark your outcome in each game by clicking Home Win, Draw or Away Win
- Select your stake from 25p permutations to £20 per line, multiplying by the number of lines gives you, your total stake
- Then click Place Bet and you are in with your chance to win
Terms and conditions
- The Football Jackpot operates weekly over the standard weekend period which is normally Saturday to Monday inclusive. Coral may also on occasions choose to operate the Pool for midweek fixtures at its discretion, which will be advertised where appropriate.
- The unit stake and minimum bet is £1. Permutations are accepted from 25p units upwards.
- Free bets cannot be placed on the Football Jackpot online or on mobile.
- Customers betting in other currencies will be charged the currency equivalent.
- All bets must be placed before the advertised ‘Pool closure' time, which is the first scheduled kick-off time of the 15 matches on the entry slip. Any entries inadvertently accepted after the Pool has closed will be declared void with stakes refunded
- If 2 or more fixtures are cancelled before the first schedule KO, the previous rollover is not carried forward and only monies taken that week will be up for grabs If for example, 1 fixture is cancelled prior to the first KO and another is cancelled on the Sunday morning. The rollover will still apply
- All matches will be settled on the official result after 90 minutes of play, including any ‘injury time'. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs shall not be included
- If a match is abandoned or postponed from its scheduled date or time but is then rescheduled to take place no later than the advertised kick-off time of the last match on the coupon in chronological order, then provided the match is played to completion at the re-arranged time all selections will stand
- Coral at its discretion may choose to underwrite the pool at any time to a minimum guaranteed return to either a single Winner or as a total Jackpot Pool.